Amur Corktree Bark
How To Use
Frequently Asked Questions
What Are The Main Ingredients In The Queen's Steam?
- Pulsatilla: known to be used for PMS, and vaginal discharge
- Sarsaparilla: known to increases libido, blood flow in the uterus, and aids in the detoxification of the body.
- Paris Rhizome: known to dissolve mucus.
- Amur Corktree Bark: known to aid in the relief of vaginal itchiness or swelling, aids in removing excess vaginal discharge.
- SkullCap: Known to promote menstruation, known spiritually to aid in more clear and direct answers in your dreams.
- Atractylodes Rhizome: Known to help to clear excess vaginal discharge.
- Cnidium: Known to increase sexual libido, promote fertility, clear up skin, and good for treating bacterial infections.
- Honey Locust: Known to help remove excess mucus, reduces inflammation of the body.
- Sichuan Pepper: Known to aid in killing parasites, stimulating blood circulation in the uterus by adding heat and reducing inflammation.
- Gromwell Root: Known to help stop vaginal itchiness, promote blood circulation.
What Is The Queen’s Vaginal Steam?
- Our Queen's Steam is our luxury herbal vaginal steam made with a special blend of unique herbs to help aid in your physical, spiritual and emotional cleansing.
What Is The Queen’s Complete Vaginal Steaming Process?
- A vaginal steam is a process that involves a woman sitting over a pot or bowl of simmering herbs, allowing the steam to travel up her vaginal canal to her uterus.
- This indigenous practice has been done by women worldwide for centuries. It is done for medical and healing purposes.
- Typically the herbs used in a vaginal steam encourage the natural shedding of the uterus, allowing old matter to be removed & new energy to flow into the uterus.
- Our process includes wearing our Queen Tings Vaginal|Yoni Steaming Gown to keep the heat in while steaming as well as sitting on ur Quee’s Throne Seat to enjoy your Queen’s Vaginal Steaming Herbs.
What Are The Benefits Of The Queen's Vaginal Steam?
- Removing old matter from the vagina and the uterus.
- Encouraging blood flow and energy movement in the uterus.
- Increase in vaginal wetness.
- Allowing the benefits of herbs to get right to the vagina.
What Have Some Women Experienced Since Using The Queen’s Vaginal Steam?
- Pregnancy and birth after being told they couldn’t get pregnant.
- Energetically and physically detoxing their ex.
- Regulation in their menstrual cycles.
- Decrease in their menstrual cycle pain.
- Spiritual & emotional release
- Libido increase.
Queen's Vaginal Steaming Precautions
- Do not use this product if you are pregnant
- Do not use this product if you are breastfeeding as the herbs may be harmful to your baby. You may take a mini-break (2-3 days) from breastfeeding if you decide you still want to use it.
- Do not use this product if you are on hormone replacement therapy or if you have kidney disease, this is due to the herb sasparilla.
- Do not use on your menstrual cycle or right after vaginal intercourse, wait at least 2 hours after to use.
- If you have an IUD there is a very small chance of your IUD dislodging due to the effects of the herbs. If you decide to still use it, it is at your own risk.