Queen's Vaginal Steam (Herbs Only)
If You Would Like Both The Queen's Steam (Herbs) & The Queen's Throne ( Vaginal Steaming Seat) Together, You Must Order The Combo by clicking HERE
If No Combo Is Selected You Will Receive One Or The Other, Not Both.
We Do Ship Internationally via DHL.
International FAQ, Countries & Pricing Click Here
As an international customer there is a chance you may be charged a $5-$15 custom's fee, not everyone is charged this but it is possible and it would be your responsibility to pay this.
Time To Release, Get Sexy & Manifest. Indulge in your "you time" by quieting your mind and reconnecting with your yoni by using our Queen's Steam.
A Magical Fuck*n Experience! That's What Our Queen's Steam Is Like.
What Is The Queen's Steam?
What Is A Vaginal Steam?
This indigenous practice has been done by women worldwide for centuries. It is done for medical and healing purposes.
Typically the herbs used in a vaginal steam encourages the natural shedding of the uterus, allowing old matter to be removed & new energy to flow into the uterus.
What Are The Benefits Of
The Queen Steam?
- Removing old matter from the vagina and the uterus.
- Encouraging blood flow and energy movement in the uterus.
- Increase in vaginal wetness and vaginal tightness.
- Allowing the benefits of herbs to get right to the vagina.
- Promoting fertility.
- Regulating menstrual cycles.
- Decreasing menstrual cycle pain.
- Having a spiritual & emotional release
- Libido increase.
- Do not use this product if you are pregnant,
- on hormone replacement therapy
- or if you have kidney disease.
- Do not use on your menstrual cycle or right after vaginal intercourse.
- If you have an IUD there is a very small chance of your IUD dislodging due to the effects of the herbs. If you decide to still use it, it is at your own risk.
What Are The Ingredients In The Queen's Vaginal Steam?
🍃 Pulsatilla: used for PMS, and vaginal discharge
🍃 Sarsaparilla: increases libido, blood flow in the uterus and aids in the detoxification of the body.
🍃 Paris Rhizome: inhibits the growth ion cancer cells, dissolves mucus, clears toxicity
🍃 Amur Corktree Bark: aids in the relief of vaginal itchiness or swelling, aids in removing excess vaginal discharge
🍃 SkullCap: promotes menstruation, helps heal the reproductive system after childbirth, can aid in more clear and direct answers in your dreams
🍃 Atractylodes Rhizome: helps to clear excess vaginal discharge.
🍃 Cnidium: increases sexual libido, clears up skin, increases fertility and good for treating bacterial infections.
🍃 Honey Locust: removes excess mucus, reduces inflammation of the body
🍃 Sichuan Pepper: aids in killing parasites, stimulates blood circulation in the uterus, works in eliminating inflammation
🍃 Gromwell Root: Aids to stop vaginal itchiness, promotes blood circulation, aids in flushing out toxins.
What To Expect During
A Queen's Vaginal Steam
During your Queen's steam, expect warm loving energy to enter your vagina and uterus. This warming steam feels great and may cause you to feel horny during and afterward.
Expect to do some deep reflection during your steam as this is your alone time with yourself. Emotions may come up that may cause you to cry or to even smile for no particular reason. Whatever does come up for you, just allow it to flow, don't hold anything back as this is your time to cleanse.
What Are The Benefits Of Using A Queen's Throne Along With The Queen's Vaginal Steam?
- Using our Queen's Throne is the most convenient way to use our Queen's Steam.It is the throne you will sit on to experience your steam.
- It is re-usuable and can be kept for a lifetime of steaming.
- You can use it by placing it in your toilet to sit on as you steam or use it by placing in on a mat on the floor to sit on as you steam.
- Our Queen's Throne is in the color Lavender just like out Queen's Steam packaging.
- The color lavender represents royalty, beauty, femininity, grace , elegance and untamed growth. This is the energy you receive by sitting on your throne.
How To Use The Queen's Vaginal Steam Along With The Queen's Throne?